Voice Demo -- Haden Davis Andry Voice Demo -- Haden Davis Andry

The Constructive stuff first. For a demo you want a scene not just a voice, also you need to space this out. it's very hard to tell where one voice started and another ended. in reality casting directors only listen to 30 seconds of a demo, also a bit of music will give some more personality to your voice, as well as the scene. most importantly do lose the thanks for listening to my voice demo part. you it to sound as professional as possible.

The Good stuff second: You have a great range, very close to Billy West, as well as Greg Ciphes. It's good that you smile when you record, which is super important for the comedic roles you said you wanted, your mic seems to be good quality as well.

Keep practicing, record every day, read books, take acting lessons, go to workshops, study theater, know who's in the business... finally dont get into voice acting for the money, get into it because you love doing it.

HadenCreate responds:

Thank you very much for the constructive criticism!

Zelda's Lullaby, Arranged Zelda's Lullaby, Arranged

Thanks for making this, very well done

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks!! :) I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed it!

- SP

Kings Fall (Kingdoms Rise) Kings Fall (Kingdoms Rise)

im totally writing a speech to this...

BurntOutOnlineMedia responds:

That is wonderful to hear. Thank you so much!

Post-Mortem Post-Mortem

love it gives me ideas for a speech

slaleky responds:

Thanks man! If you decide to use it as background music for the speech, send us a link :D

Story of the Old Kingdom Story of the Old Kingdom

pretty cool makes me wanna play D&D

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it! :)

Majora's Mask: End of All Days Majora's Mask: End of All Days

Way awesome, liked the way you got the darkness of the original but still had a nice bit of difference at the end.

Mars Attacks Mars Attacks

Pretty dope. I'm gonna use this for when I play D&D lol

(CHS)Zelda:Bolero of Gilgamesh (CHS)Zelda:Bolero of Gilgamesh

Very nice. It kinda makes me think of an epic/ fiery battle between zero and link. Personally I found it a bit lacking of kick drum but other wise no complaints. Love bolero of fire too. U did it justice

Hailfire Peak (Ice) Hailfire Peak (Ice)

Wasn't a fan of this game but actually didn't mind the sound track. Good call. You captured the "mystical-ness" of the song

Anyone Out There (vd RMX) Anyone Out There (vd RMX)

Good.